Oct 7, 2009

First blog ...

Hi everybody,

My name is Arijana as you probably know…

This is my first blog and I want to tell you that I made this blog,because I want to help some girls to find their own style.Well,you was born unique,so why don’t you stay like that?

There is a million girls outside who are afraid to wear what they want and like.Trust me I know.I live in small town where everybody knows me and that’s why I WANT to go in NY.(Oh God,I just adore that city. ) Solution: You just have to find clothes that suit you the best and have a confident.

So,I will put some things here that I like and I hope some of you will like it too...

''Create your own visual style... let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.''Orson Welles

And ofc this blog is for fashion lovers.

Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.”Coco Chanel

I’ll try to put some fashion news as soon as possible.

Drawn_wallpapers_Your_fashion_011089_


Xoxo A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like my blog,please leave a comment :)
xoxo.A